Served with a beautiful view, overlooking rice paddies
*Note that your order may take some time
Did you know?
Come to Mesari Warung to sit back, relax, eat fresh, and feel healthy!
Our menu includes a delicious array of freshly ground coffees, steeped teas, raw organic juices, colourful smoothies as well as wide array of Balinese and International dishes including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Owned and operated by a local Balinese family, Mesari Warung originally opened its doors in November 2015 and at its new premises since November 2016.
Mesari is an Aladdin’s cave of delights and treats for the eyes and palate! Unusual objects and colourful paintings adorn the floor, shelves and walls (some dating back 400 years).
A haven of peace and tranquility, look out over verdant green rice paddies, a beautiful Balinese garden with koi ponds, a waterfall, and songbirds filling the air, as well as Mount Agung in the distance from our upstairs dining area.
Become a part of our ‘Mesari’ family and know the meaning of Balinese hospitality. Mesari Warung, a place to return to again and again.
Say hello to Nyoman, Kadek, Iluh and Ibu Made, owners and operators of Mesari Warung
See more rave reviews on Trip Advisor:
Directions to Mesari Warung:
From the center of Ubud:
- Take Jl. Raya Ubud west
- After crossing the bridge, turn south (left) onto Jl. Raya Penestanan
- After passing Alchemy cafe & juice bar, turn south (left) onto Jl. Subak Pacekan at Juno's restaurant (labeled Jl. Penestanan Kelod on Google Maps)
- Walk (5 minutes) or motorbike (2 minutes) down Jl. Subak Pacekan to Mesari Warung. Along the way you will pass:
- Gratitude Cafe on your left
- Pakir Warung on your right
- Bali Dream Resort on your left
- Villa Mimpi on your right
- Saka Village on your left, followed by a bend to your left
- Rice paddies on your right followed by Caroline House on your left
- Agung house on your right
- A turn off for the lovely Jirna House villa on your left
- A turn off for The Ark on your right
- Mesari Warung restaurant on your left
Click to enlarge
Or watch this video for directions from Alchemy cafe & juice bar: